Saturday, March 01, 2008 7:00:00 AM
The wealth management business is poised to add another component of wealth to the management process - the $3 trillion in life insurance policy cash values. To put the magnitude of this opportunity into perspective, the amount of money in life insurance policy accounts is more than that in Hedge funds, Separately-Managed Accounts, and Exchange-Traded Funds combined and equates to almost 1/3rd of the massive $11 Trillion Mutual Fund Industry.
The life insurance portfolio management opportunity is featured in the May 2008 issue of Wealth Management Business magazine where you will learn...
- How we have been in similar circumstances before, and seen the same 3 trends now influencing the life insurance business, and are going "back to the future".
- How this $3 trillion asset market is in desperate need of management and ripe for life insurance portfolio management services.
- How the Uniform Prudent Investor Act (UPIA) serves as an "instruction manual" for providing such life insurance portfolio management services.
- How anything that is to be managed must first be measured, and how to go about measuring pricing, performance and suitability of life insurance policy holdings.
- How if you don't know where you are going in this market, you'll probably end up somewhere else (and miss out on this opportunity).
- How ideas are a dime a dozen, but practitioners who put the proven management principals from UPIA into practice will be priceless in this market.
To read the entire article Click Here.