Veralytic Research has supported over dozens of U.S. agencies, brokerages, trustees and firms representing over billions in managed policies and assets. Our list of clients have included:
- CBIZ: CBIZ is one of the nation’s leading firms specializing in accounting, employee benefits, property and casualty insurance, valuation, medical management, and retirement plans. With over 140 offices and 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the US, CBIZ serves organizations of all sizes as well as individual clients across the nation by providing national caliber expertise combined with a highly personalized level of service delivered at the local level.
- First Interstate Bank: First Interstate Bank is a multi-state, $7.1 billion banking organization headquartered in Billings, Montana. First Interstate has evolved since 1968 from a single bank in Sheridan, Wyoming to operating 71 branches and over 100 ATMs in Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota.
- Insurance Designers of America: Insurance Designers is dedicated to serving the needs of the professional Life Insurance Producer and Financial Planner. We have offices in most of the major metropolitan centers of the United States. Our mission is to provide these professionals with cutting edge sales techniques, access to over 30 insurance and financial product suppliers, and boutique level personal service.
- New York Bankers Association (NYBA): For more than a century, the New York Bankers Association (NYBA) has been at the vanguard of the financial services industry. NYBA is comprised of the commercial banks and thrift institutions that engage in the banking business in New York State. Their members have aggregate assets in excess of $11 trillion and more than 200,000 New York employees.
- Valmark Securities: ValMark Securities is a national independent broker dealer specializing in equity, investment advisory and risk management products and support services for the nation’s top echelon of wealth transfer and corporate insurance firms. Licensed in 50 states for life insurance and securities, the firm has 100 Member Offices (independently-owned) throughout the U.S.