Veralytic is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to maintaining a diverse, friendly, comfortable and rewarding workplace. We cultivate a relaxed, collegial environment and value innovation and professionalism. We are leaders at the cutting edge of a new, complex industry sector, and we are looking for team members that can rise to the challenge of becoming leaders and experts on life insurance research.
Sales & Marketing Positions
To meet current demand for Veralytic’s products and services, we are expanding our sales and marketing staff by adding outside and inside sales team members who will have responsibility for new business development to the network of attorneys, accounting and banking professionals, and business advisors that comprise our Advisor community. These are excellent professional sales positions with a rapidly expanding company that offer exceptional earnings based on performance.
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- Two or more years of sales experience, either selling to the Advisor market or as an insurance representative (life) with strong outside sales orientation and record of strong sales success.
- Demonstrated confidence and success with new business development activities and sales background where business generation was key component.
- Outstanding ‘C’-level presentation skills.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to work independently and autonomously from home-based office.
- Willingness to engage in reasonable business travel throughout Florida.
- Basic computer competence (MS Word, internet, etc.); familiarity with ACT and PowerPoint is a big plus.
- Undergraduate college degree in business or related field; MBA preferred.
To apply for any of the above positions mail, fax, or email your resume to:
PO Box 272358
Tampa, FL 33688